Dr. Chad Murdock offers our patients a variety of cosmetic dental solutions to polish up their smiles. Our Colorado Springs cosmetic dentistry will:Doctor Chad Murdock on cosmetic dentistry Read Transcript
My practice is set up to give the people the smile they want, by looking at the cosmetics of the concern they have. Usually, it's a blemish on the tooth or it's a darker tooth, something that when they smile, they notice that is unpleasing to them. Accura Dental focuses upon tooth whitening, to clean up those unsightly discolored teeth, or we focus on veneers, to change, clean, shape, alter, make symmetrical the smile that they're looking for.
Cosmetically, it really depends individually on the patient when they come in and say, “Hey, I have one tooth that's turned, and I just don't like the way it looks.” We want to be able to give them options to change that tooth, to improve that smile. If they come in and and want to whiten or get ready for an event where they want that clean, white-looking smile, we focus on cleaning the teeth, getting that light, nice-looking color coming out of their teeth. It's different for everyone, but cosmetically, we really try and strive to listen, and make sure that we're meeting the goals our patients have for the reason they came to change the cosmetic look of their smile.
- Give you a radiant smile that will light up the room.
- Boost your confidence level in your professional life.
- Improve your oral health by making good oral hygiene easier.
- Increase your overall self-esteem with the knowledge your smile looks its best.
- Make you more comfortable in dating and romantic situations.
Schedule a free consultation to learn more about our cosmetic dental care. Call our friendly team today at 719-249-2854. We’re conveniently located at 1230 Tenderfoot Hill Road, Suite 300 in Colorado Springs – not far off I-25.
Beam With Pride in Your Beautiful Smile
Whether your smile needs just a touch-up or a complete overhaul, you’ll be in good hands at Accura Dental. Dr. Murdock and our team will be happy to answer any questions you have about our cosmetic dentistry services. Your complete satisfaction is our goal.
- Teeth Whitening – Whitening is one of our quickest and most budget-friendly cosmetic treatments. You can choose our powerful in-office whitening for the fastest results or at-home whitening for more convenience.
- Tooth Bonding – Tooth bonding easily repairs cosmetic flaws like chips, cracks, stains, and small gaps – often in just a single visit.
- Dental Veneers – These thin shells, usually made from porcelain, conceal unattractive teeth and beautify your smile in an instant. Whether your teeth are badly stained, damaged, or even worn, custom veneers will transform the look of your smile.
- Invisalign – Crooked teeth are no match for this orthodontic treatment. Invisalign’s clear teeth aligners will give you a straight new smile in as little as 12 months. Plus, unlike traditional braces, you won’t have to deal with the discomfort and embarrassment of metal in your mouth.
- Gum Reshaping & Gum Recession Treatment – If excess gums are hiding your teeth, we’ll reshape your gums to eliminate your “gummy smile.” We also offer gum recession treatment if your gums are diseased and damaged. This service desensitizes your tooth roots and seals your gums so they can begin healing.
- Smile Makeover – Give your smile the spa treatment with a cosmetic makeover. Our team will work with you one-on-one to combine several cosmetic treatments. We’ll design and create a custom smile to give you the new look you’ve been wanting.
Enhance your life with Colorado Springs cosmetic dentistry! Call us at 719-249-2854 today to schedule an appointment or complimentary consultation. You can also contact us using our online form. We’re open from 7:30 a.m. until 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and on Saturdays from 7:30 a.m. until 1 p.m.