You may have tried supermarket whitening only to be disappointed with lackluster results. With flimsy trays or unpleasant strips, they aren’t simple to use. In addition, the outcomes usually aren’t even that recognizable.
Do not let previous experiences discourage you from attempting professional whitening. Our bleaching treatments are:
- Developed to Be Stronger – Consumer bleaching treatments have a higher percentage of “fillers” to keep them shelf-stable. Our bleaching products have a lot more active ingredients, so they do a better job.
- Easier to Use – Forget aggravating strips! You’ll have an easier time obtaining complete coverage with our whitening options.
- More Accommodating – You can select an in-office treatment for the fastest outcomes or home treatments with Opalescence PF for the convenience of bleaching whenever you would like.
- Backed by Your Dental Care Staff – If you encounter any issues, our team is right there to help! You’ll get faster and more full explanations from us than from an online FAQ or product insert.
Your Smile Is in Excellent Hands With Our Team
In addition to bleaching, you can beautify your smile with additional cosmetic dental services like veneers, teeth contouring, and tooth bonding.
You’ll find other services to keep your smile looking and feeling excellent, like:
- General Dentistry – To enhance your smile with bleaching and other aesthetic treatments, you need to begin with healthy teeth. Visit us regularly for general oral maintenance like cleanings and examinations to keep your smile in great shape.
- Restorative Dentistry – Dental damage happens. When it does, we can repair it with restorative dentistry care like crowns and dental fillings. We can replace them with dental bridges or dentures if you’ve lost teeth.
- Teeth Implants – Implants replace your missing roots and keep the bone in your jaw healthy and strong.
- Dental surgery – There’s no need to see an external specialist given that we can extract troublesome teeth and complete other procedures to preserve your oral health.