Odds are it had not been a terrific experience if you’ve tried drugstore whitening therapies. With lightweight trays or unpleasant strips, they aren’t simple to use. Plus, the outcomes commonly aren’t even that obvious.
- Created to Be More Powerful – Consumer bleaching treatments have a greater portion of “fillers” to maintain them shelf-stable. Our whitening products have much more active ingredients, so they do a much better job.
- Easier to Apply – Forget discouraging strips! You’ll have an easier time getting total coverage with our whitening options.
- More Flexible – You can go with an in-office treatment for the quickest results or home therapies for the convenience of bleaching whenever would like.
- Backed by Your Dental Staff – If you encounter any kind of trouble, our team is right there to aid! You’ll get faster and more complete answers from us than from an online FAQ or item insert.
Your Smile Is in Excellent Hands With Our Professionals
In addition to whitening, you can improve your smile with additional aesthetic dental therapies like teeth veneers, teeth contouring, and tooth bonding.
You’ll have access to various other services to keep your smile looking and feeling good, including:
- General Dentistry – To improve your smile with bleaching and other cosmetic treatments, you need to start with healthy teeth. Visit us routinely for general oral care like examinations and cleanings to maintain your smile in terrific shape.
- Restorative Dental Care – Dental damage happens. We can fix it with restorative dental treatment like dental fillings and crowns when it does. If you’re missing teeth, we can replace them with bridges, or dentures.
- Teeth Implants – Unlike other teeth replacements, implants keep the bone in your jaw healthy and strong.
- Dental Surgery – There’s no need to see an outside specialist since we can extract troublesome teeth and handle other treatments to keep your dental health.