Chances are it was not a great experience if you’ve tried pharmacy whitening solutions. With lightweight trays or unpleasant strips, they aren’t simple to use. Plus, the outcomes frequently aren’t even that visible.
Don’t let past experience prevent you from attempting professional bleaching. Our whitening solutions are:
- Created to Be Stronger – Consumer bleaching treatments have a higher percentage of “fillers” to maintain them shelf-stable. Our whitening products have much more active ingredients, so they do a better job.
- Simpler to Apply – Forget about irritating strips! You’ll have a much easier time obtaining complete coverage with our bleaching services.
- More Accommodating – You can select an in-office procedure for the fastest outcomes or home therapies for the benefit of whitening whenever you would like.
- Backed by Your Dental Care Team – If you face any kind of troubles, our team is right there to assist! You’ll get faster and more complete explanations from us than from an online FAQ or item insert.
Your Smile Remains In Excellent Hands With Our Team
In addition to bleaching, you can beautify your smile with other aesthetic dentistry treatments like teeth veneers, teeth contouring, and tooth bonding.
You’ll discover various other solutions to keep your smile looking great, such as:
- General Dental Care – To boost your smile with bleaching and other cosmetic solutions, you need to begin with healthy teeth. See us routinely for general oral treatment like cleanings and examinations to keep your smile in excellent shape.
- Restorative Dentistry – Dental damage happens. We can fix it with restorative dentistry care like dental fillings and crowns when it does. If you’ve lost teeth, we can replace them with dental bridges, dentures, or implants.
- Teeth Implants – Unlike alternative teeth replacements, implants keep the bone in your jaw strong and healthy.
- Oral Surgery – There’s no need to see an outside specialist given that we can extract troublesome teeth and execute other procedures to keep your oral health.