You may be one of the tens of millions of people who are missing your teeth. Whether you are missing one row or all your teeth, you can replace them with Colorado Springs dentures. These restorations can help you:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - ceSrnuxWw1A Doctor Chad Murdock on dentures and implant-supported dentures Read Transcript
Sometimes patients present at Accura Dental with missing teeth. They don't have any teeth and they need some dentures to restore their form and function, and ability to chew and eat. Dentures are a good opportunity to do just that, to give a patient back the ability to chew, and eat, and function, and smile. Dentures are a great opportunity to replace all of your teeth. It's usually done in conjunction with implants. You can combine those two so that you have a solid foundation, a good base to adhere to or snap your denture into. Patients without any teeth that need to restore, dentures are a good option with implants.
- Feel confident about smiling
- Speak naturally
- Eat the foods you love
- Look younger and more attractive
Take comfort in knowing that our dental professionals at Accura Dental have helped countless people recover their smiles. Let us show you what is possible. Call 719-249-2854 for a consultation today. We’re open for early morning visits.
Get Ready to Show Off Your New Smile
One of the great things about modern dentistry is you have multiple options for replacing your missing teeth. You can choose:
- Partial Dentures – If you still have some healthy teeth, you can fill the empty space in your smile with partial dentures.
- Full Dentures – Replace a complete arch of teeth with these affordable restorations. Ours are made to fit comfortably over your gums.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – If you want something more stable, something that lets you put more power in your bite, then you should consider implant dentures. Dental implants anchor your dentures securely in place, so you won’t have to worry about them slipping out of position.
Restore the Function & Appearance of Your Teeth
No one wants to be toothless, and nothing makes you appreciate your teeth more than losing them. Your teeth gave you your great smile. They also helped you speak clearly. Your teeth also made it possible to eat a wide variety of foods.
Over our many years of experience, we’ve met several patients who felt ashamed, embarrassed, and frustrated because of their missing teeth. You don’t have to feel that way. Thanks to the advances in restorative dentistry, you can have a complete smile once again.
With the right teeth replacements, you can:
- Feel at ease about smiling in pictures and in person
- Eat the foods you want again
- Talk without worrying that you sound “funny” to other people
We can help you find the right kind of dentures in Colorado Springs for your needs. Accura Dental and our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have about your teeth replacement options. To get started on your new smile, call 719-249-2854 to schedule a consultation soon! You can also schedule an appointment online.