You’ve lived with your broken, decayed, or missing teeth for long enough. That’s true whether you damaged your teeth years ago or lost a tooth yesterday. With our Colorado Springs restorative dentistry, you can rebuild your smile and much more.Doctor Chad Murdock on restorative dentistry Read Transcript
At Accura Dental, I see a lot of patients who have missing or damaged teeth due to cavities or tooth rot or gum disease, and we focus on restoring and repairing the health of those teeth. We use biomimetic materials, which means that at Accura Dental we want to use non-mercury or non-silver fillings. Fillings that actually help build the strength back of your teeth. We want those teeth to incorporate good minerals, good enamel, good structure to help strengthen teeth back on teeth that may have become decayed or deteriorate over time.
As we help our patients restore their teeth, we're looking at building from the foundation up. Any teeth that have cavities, we take the time to clean out the decay, make sure that good solid structure is being put in there, and we build off of that to strengthen the calcium, the fluoride they help if the tooth needs to regenerate strong, healthy teeth. That's how we focus upon restorations.
By visiting Accura Dental, you can:
- Feel confident about smiling again.
- Replace one tooth or all your teeth.
- Protect the teeth you still have.
- End your dental pain.
- Eat all the foods you love.
To get started, schedule a complimentary consultation with our dentist, Dr. Chad Murdock. Call us today at 719-249-2854. Ask about our sedation options and list of comfort amenities!
Refurbish Your Teeth For A Natural-Looking Smile
Odds are you’ve seen one or two home renovation shows on television. You’ve seen what home improvement professionals can do to revive a room or an entire house. In dentistry, we can rehabilitate a tooth or your whole smile with our restorative dental services:
- Tooth Fillings – Our metal-free fillings match the color of your teeth and help protect against further decay.
- Root Canals – Root canal treatment can stop your pain and save your infected tooth.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Modern crowns and bridges repair and replace teeth that are damaged or lost. Our CEREC crowns are made in one visit to our office.
- Inlays and Onlays – These are good for fixing problems that are too big for fillings but may not require full crowns.
- Dental Veneers – Veneers are often used for cosmetic reasons, but they can repair broken, chipped, and worn-down teeth as well.
- Dentures – Partial or full dentures are a great way to replace a few teeth or a complete row of teeth to bring back your natural-looking smile.
If you are missing teeth, you should consider dental implants as well. Implants replace the roots of lost teeth. They make crowns, bridges, and dentures more secure.
Don’t Give Up on Your Favorite Foods
Many people feel self-conscious about missing and damaged teeth. Restorative dental care can bring back your confidence in your smile, but that’s not the only thing these services can do. You can speak clearly again, and you can continue eating all the foods you want to eat.
You can find the right service to give you back what you’re missing at Accura Dental. To schedule your Colorado Springs restorative dentistry, contact us online or call 719-249-2854 today. We’re open for early morning, evening, and Saturday appointments!