The experiences of going to a nice restaurant or preparing a delicious meal can be ruined if you’re not able to enjoy your food. Accura Dental offers you several fantastic options for repairing your teeth so you can chew and smile easier. Using Colorado Springs dental restorations, Accura Dental and our team can:
- Help you enjoy your favorite foods again
- Make mealtimes more relaxed and pleasant
- Aid with digestion by making your chewing more thorough
- Improve the look of your smile
- Make talking easier so that others can understand you the first time
Put an end to the hassle of damaged or missing teeth. Call us today to make an appointment and get the help you need: 719-249-2854. Ask us about our dental sedation options that will ensure comfortable treatment!
Work With Our Dental Team to Restore Your Bite & Smile
Helping our patients feel better and enjoy life more is what motivates us to come to work each day. When we see a patient leave our office a little better than when they arrived, we know we’ve done our job.
Dental implants are one of the best restorative methods we can use to help a suffering patient chew comfortably and smile confidently. After implants are inserted into the jaw, we can attach dental restorations like crowns and bridges to them to make eating easier. Implants also help prevent bone loss and keep your jawbone healthy.
In addition, we offer several other types of restorative dentistry, including:
- Dentures to provide full or partial arches of replacement teeth
- Individual crowns as a way to repair and strengthen damaged teeth
- Fixed bridges to replace missing teeth
- Root canal treatment to get you out of pain and preserve a diseased tooth
- Tooth-colored fillings, inlays, and onlays to repair tooth decay and damage
- Dental veneers to strengthen teeth and repair cracks, chips, and wear
Eliminate Gum Disease For More Comfortable Eating
If gum disease is causing your chewing problems, we can help. Deep cleaning through scaling and root planing will remove pockets of infection below the gumline and help prevent reinfection. This treatment may need to be performed on a regular basis to keep your gums healthy.
For more extensive gum damage, Dr. Murdock offers laser light therapy. We will gently remove damaged tissue without incisions or sutures, giving your gums a chance to heal. Before you know it, you’ll be eating all your favorite foods again.
Find out how our Colorado Springs dental restorations and gum care can help you look forward to mealtimes once more. Call 719-249-2854 today to make an appointment.