If you want your loved ones to keep their healthy smiles, then you should encourage good oral health habits. Brush and floss your teeth every day, and visit Accura Dental for regular checkups.
We welcome patients from 3 to 103 years old. That means every member of your family can come to the same location for our wide array of services:
- General Dentistry – Professional cleanings, dental sealants, and fluoride treatments can prevent tooth decay. Dental exams can find problems in the early stages. Custom athletic mouthguards can help you avoid injuries on the field or the court.
- Clear Aligners – For teens and adults, our clear aligners can offer a path to a straighter smile without brackets or wires.
- Restorative Dentistry – As you get older, a lot can happen to your teeth. Repair decayed, broken, and cracked teeth or replace teeth that have come out.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – If you are ready to make changes to your smile, we offer a variety of ways to help you meet your goal.
- Emergency Dental Care — We hope you never need this service, but if you do encounter a problem, you can call one us to stop your pain in the event of an accident or injury.
Starting with your child’s first dental visit, we want every patient to feel comfortable whenever they visit us. To reduce dental anxiety, we offer a number of comfort amenities, including Wi-Fi access, blankets and pillows, and dental sedation.
Stop looking for your next family dentist. In Woodland Park, CO, you can get the care you want for your loved ones at Accura Dental. Call 719-249-2854 today to make your family’s next appointments with us!