You’ve Found One Office For Your Family’s Oral Care
We know that every patient who visits our office is important. By being familiar with you and your loved ones, we are able to provide the very best care that we can at Accura Dental.
One of the benefits of visiting our practice is that we can meet the dental needs of individuals at various phases of life. By using modern-day methods and technology, you can count on excellent and streamlined care as well.
Our dedication to individualized care consists of comfort options to assist you feel at ease in our office. Our dental sedation and advanced technology allow your treatments to be efficient and pain-free, too. We want to make it easy for you to get the benefits of our services:
- General Dentistry – We emphasize preventive care with dental cleanings and examinations, but we are prepared to treat issues like gum disease when necessary. Together, we can keep your family’s mouths free of decay and periodontal issues.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – You can have the smile of your dream with our cosmetic care. Professional bleaching, dental veneers, and tooth bonding are a few ways we can improve the look of your teeth.
- Clear Aligners – Crooked teeth, spaces in your smile, and misaligned bites can leave you feeling uneasy about your smile. SureSmile aligners can provide you a discreet way to align your teeth.
- Restorative Dentistry – Decayed, damaged, and dislodged teeth can impact your happiness and your oral health. We can repair or replace teeth at our office.
- Dental Implants – If you do need to have teeth replaced, implants can serve as replacement roots to secure your dentures, bridges, or crowns for a long time.
Everybody at Accura Dental wishes to keep you and your loved ones delighted and healthy. We go out of our way to make dental checkups comfortable and relaxing. You also should ask about our Membership Club to manage the expenses of your regular treatments.
You can get thoughtful care from our family dentist. In Fountain, CO, call 719-249-2854 now to make an appointment.