Act Fast During a Dental Emergency to End Your Pain
Throughout any dental emergency, our first goal is getting you out of pain. When you visit Accura Dental, we make comfort a concern all the time, which shows we are prepared to end your suffering quickly.
With dental sedation, you can block discomfort and ease your mind rapidly. Laughing gas has proven to be a reliable and efficient option for both children and adults. In addition to that, we have pillows and warm blankets to keep you comfortable during your care.
After you get the discomfort under control, we can focus on finding the right fix to repair your smile. We offer a number of services that can get your mouth back in shape:
- Tooth Fillings – Cavities are a well-known concern, and they can be quite uncomfortable. By coming to our office, you can get tooth-colored fillings so your teeth look and function naturally again.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns – If you have broken or broken a tooth, a crown can rebuild your tooth. Since we have purchased CEREC technology, we can make your crown in our office and place it in one visit with us.
- Root Canal Treatment – With a tooth infection, a filling isn’t going to suffice. Instead, you need to have a root canal to eliminate the irritated tissue. The procedure can eliminate the reason for your tooth discomfort, so we can restore your bite and your smile.
- Tooth Extraction – Sometimes the damage to your teeth is too great to save it. We can deal with tooth removal when it’s needed.
- Dental Implants – If you do need teeth extracted, you need to get the greatest teeth replacements possible. Implants replace the roots of your lost tooth, so your restorations can be strong, secure, and steady.
We can assist you to keep your healthy smile with our various preventive services and general dentistry once we’ve managed your problem.
If you require an emergency dentist in Fountain, CO, save this number, 719-249-2854, so you can contact Accura Dental as fast as you can. For routine treatments, you also can contact us online for an appointment.