During any oral emergency, our first concern is getting you out of pain. When you visit Accura Dental, we make comfort a priority all the time, which shows we are prepared to end your suffering rapidly.
Doctor Chad Murdock why patients should choose Accura Dental
With dental sedation, you can stop discomfort and relax your mind quickly. Laughing gas has proven to be a reliable option for both adults and children. In addition to that, we have pillows and warm blankets to keep you comfortable during your care.
After your discomfort is under control, we can focus on discovering the right fix to mend your smile. Fortunately, we offer a number of services that can get your mouth back to normal:
- Tooth Fillings – Cavities are common, and they can be quite painful. By coming to our office, you can get tooth-colored fillings so your teeth look and operate naturally again.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns – If you have broken or cracked a tooth, a crown can reconstruct your tooth. Since we have invested in CEREC technology, we can make your crown in our office and place it in one visit with us.
- Root Canal Treatment – With a tooth infection, a filling isn’t going to be enough. Instead, you need to have a root canal to eliminate the inflamed tissue. The procedure can remove the reason for your tooth discomfort, so we can reconstruct your bite and your smile.
- Tooth Extraction – Sometimes the damage to your teeth is too great to restore them. We can manage tooth extraction when it’s required.
- Dental Implants – If you do need teeth removed, you need to get the strongest teeth replacements possible. Implants restore the roots of your lost teeth so your restorations can be strong, secure, and stable.
We can help you to maintain your healthy smile with our many preventive services and general dentistry once we’ve managed your problem. If you need an emergency dentist in Fort Carson, CO, save this number, 719-249-2854, so you can call Accura Dental as fast as you can. You can schedule online for preventive or other care.