Act Fast For Relief With Emergency Dental Care
During any dental emergency, our very first goal is getting you out of pain. When you come to Accura Dental, we make comfort a concern all the time, which means we are prepared to end your suffering quickly.Doctor Chad Murdock why patients should choose Accura Dental
Laughing gas, or inhaled sedation, has proven to be productive and reliable for both children and adults. In addition to that, we have patient amenities to keep you relaxed throughout your care.
After you get the immediate problem under control, we can concentrate on developing the right plan to mend your smile. You can get your mouth back in shape with one or more of our many services:
- Tooth Fillings – Cavities can cause toothaches. You can alleviate the pain and repair your smile with a tooth-colored filling.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns – You can get the benefit of our CEREC same-day crowns. We can use this technology to create your restoration in a few hours. Crowns can restore a broken, cracked, or decayed tooth and more.
- Root Canal Treatment – For a tooth infection, a root canal procedure is the most effective way to remove infected tissue. By taking out the source of your pain, you can bring back your bite and your smile.
- Tooth Extraction – We recommend removing teeth that are too damaged to be restored. Taking out a problem tooth makes room for a strong replacement.
- Dental Implants – If you are have lost teeth or had them extracted, you can feel like your replacements are as good as new with implants. By replacing the roots of missing teeth, your crowns, bridges, or dentures can feel and function like healthy, natural teeth.
As soon as we’ve addressed your problem, we can help you maintain your healthy smile with our numerous preventive services and general dentistry.
If you need an emergency dentist in Falcon, CO, save this number, 719-249-2854, so you can contact Accura Dental as quickly as you can.