Feel Like Yourself After Emergency Dental Care
During any dental emergency, our very first concern is getting you out of pain. When you come to Accura Dental, we make comfort a priority all the time, which means we are prepared to end your suffering rapidly.
With oral sedation, you can block discomfort and ease your mind rapidly. Laughing gas has proven to be an effective and efficient choice for both adults and kids. In addition to that, we have warm blankets and other amenities to keep you comfortable during your care.
After you get the discomfort under control, we can concentrate on discovering the best fix to repair your smile. Thankfully, we offer a variety of services that can get your mouth back in shape:
- Tooth Fillings – Cavities are well-known, and they can be rather painful. By coming to our office, you can get tooth-colored fillings so your teeth look and operate naturally again.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns – If you have broken or broken a tooth, a crown can reconstruct your tooth. Since we have invested in CEREC solutions, we can make your crown in our office and place it in one trip with us.
- Root Canal Treatment – With a tooth infection, a filling isn’t going to suffice. Instead, you need a root canal to eliminate the irritated tissue. The treatment can eliminate the cause of your tooth discomfort, so we can reconstruct your bite and your smile.
- Tooth Extraction – Sometimes the damage to your teeth is too great to restore it. We can deal with tooth extraction when it’s required.
- Dental Implants – If you do need teeth removed, you need to get the greatest teeth replacements possible. Implants replace the roots of your lost tooth, so your restorations can be strong, safe and secure, and stable.
Once we’ve managed your issue, we can help you maintain your healthy smile with our many preventive services and general dentistry.