Make Yourself Happy With A Healthy Smile
People are more likely to share their smiles when their teeth are healthy and attractive teeth. We feel great when our patients are comfortable sharing their happiness with us. You can retain, repair, and revive your smile by visiting Accura Dental. We look forward to helping you with our wide variety of oral health services and treatments:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Avoid problems with professional cleanings, which remove plaque and tartar buildup. If you do have a problem, regular dental exams, including a 3-D light scanner, can catch them early, when treatment is easier.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Taking care of periodontal problems as soon as possible can greatly reduce your risk of long-term oral health issues.
- Dental Sealants – Sealants act as a kind of armor to protect your teeth against harmful bacteria and plaque.
- Fluoride Treatments – Fluoride is a mineral that can strengthen your teeth and make them more resistant to tooth decay.
- Mouthguards – Whether you want to protect your winning smile while play sports or prevent teeth grinding, we can design a custom-fitted mouthguard for you.
- Nutritional Counseling – You can get answers to your questions about how your diet affects your oral health at our office.
- Restorative Dentistry – From tooth-colored fillings to implant-supported dentures, you can repair and replace your teeth with restorations that restore the function of your teeth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Quit dreaming about a better smile and talk to us about which of our services can help you create the smile of your dreams.
To help you relax during your appointments, start by taking a seat in one of our massage chairs. Borrow a warm blanket to get cozy, and enjoy some refreshments. Advanced technology, such as digital X-rays and 3-D imaging, help us provide efficient and effective care. And if you feel anxious about going to the dentist, be sure to ask about our sedation options to keep you calm and pain-free.
You deserve the benefits of modern dental care. To take advantage of what we offer at our Woodland Park, CO dentist office, call 719-249-2854 for an appointment at Accura Dental.