Preserve Your Oral Health & Protect Your Teeth
Our dental team believes that the healthier an individual’s mouth is, the much better their health will be. They’re going to feel better about themselves and show more self-confidence if a person looks excellent. If they’re able to consume much healthier, more healthy food, their overall health will improve.
That’s why our dental team believes that it’s important to attain and preserve a healthy smile. We make it our focus every day to help our patients enjoy their finest smiles possible so that their quality of life will enhance.
Each of our dental services can be custom-tailored to the unique wants and needs of the patient. When you make Accura Dental your new dentist for your family, you can get all these services in one convenient location:
- General Dentistry – Enjoy good oral health with routine checkups, gum disease treatment, preventive care, and custom-fit mouthguards.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Rebuild your ailing smile with a new crown or bridge. You’ll have the ability to eat conveniently and smile with complete confidence once again.
- Dentures – We provide numerous kinds of dentures depending on your needs, consisting of full, partial, and implant-secured dentures.
- Dental Implants – We can replace your missing teeth while also improving your oral health and total body health.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Create a whole new look with dental veneers, teeth bleaching, tooth bonding, and even dermal fillers to remove facial lines.
- Restorative Dentistry – We have numerous services that will fix your teeth and make it much easier to bite, chew, and smile once again.
- Oral Surgery – We offer tooth removal, wisdom teeth extraction, bone grafts, and ridge augmentation.
- TMJ Treatment – Our dentist can eliminate jaw discomfort and teeth grinding with a custom-fit oral appliance.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Get the relaxing sleep you need and improve your overall health with a tailor-made sleep appliance that fits easily in your mouth.
Don’t put off getting a beautiful smile and a healthier mouth. Call Accura Dental, your dentist in Stratmoor, CO, today at 719-249-2854.