Be Happy By Keeping Your Smile Healthy
In our experience, people are more likely to share their smiles when they have healthy, attractive teeth. It makes us feel good to see patients who are happy with their teeth. By visiting Accura Dental, you can retain, repair, and revive your smile. To do this, all you need to do is take advantage of our many services:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – You can avoid a lot of problems with professional cleanings to remove plaque and tartar buildup. If you do have an issue, our exams including a 3-D light scanner can catch those issues in the early stages.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We want to treat periodontal problems as soon as possible to reduce your risk of long-term problems.
- Dental Sealants – Think of this as a layer of armor that provides added protection for your teeth against harmful bacteria.
- Fluoride Treatments – Applying this mineral to your teeth makes them stronger and more resistant to decay.
- Mouthguards – We can make custom-fitted mouthguards for you to wear while play sports or to protect your smile from teeth grinding.
- Nutritional Counseling – We have answers to your questions about how your diet affects your oral health.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair teeth that are broken, cracked, or decayed, and replace teeth that have been lost. Ask how dental implants can replace your missing teeth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – You can whiten your smile, straighten your teeth, and much more with one or more of our cosmetic services.
During your visits with us, we also want you to be relaxed and comfortable. Take a seat in one of our massage chairs. Get cozy with a warm blanket, and enjoy some refreshments. We also incorporate technology, such as digital X-rays and 3-D imaging, to provide more efficient and effective care. For patients who are anxious about dental care, we also have sedation options to keep you calm and pain-free.
We want you to get the benefits of modern dental care. It’s why we hope you will visit our Fountain, CO dentist office. Call 719-249-2854 for an appointment with Dr. Murdock or Dr. Carroll at Accura Dental.