People have been dealing with tooth loss for centuries. Today, your teeth replacement options are better than they’ve ever been. With Colorado Springs dental implants from Dr. Murdock, you can:Doctor Chad Murdock on dental implants Read Transcript
Excellent. Dental implants are a great option for people missing teeth because it gets them back quickly to form and function where they can eat and chew and get back to the lifestyle they're used to before they had a missing tooth. Implants allow you to restore that tooth quickly and efficiently with a computer-guided surgery. It really lets them get back to who they are in missing the teeth.
- Eat anything you want.
- Trust that your new teeth are secure.
- Speak naturally and normally.
- Prevent more tooth loss.
- Feel confident about smiling.
Implants make teeth replacements practically as good as the real thing. To experience this for yourself, call Accura Dental today at 719-249-2854 for a free consultation. Be sure to ask us about our sedation options to make your procedure as pleasant as possible.
Get Back What You’ve Lost
Did you know that more than 120 million people in the United States are missing at least one tooth? If you are one of them, you may not realize how important it is to replace your missing teeth.
A single lost tooth can lead to a series of other problems. Nearby teeth can drift into the open space. This can change the appearance of your smile and how well you can bite and chew. A missing tooth also can lead to bone loss, which can make you more likely to lose more teeth.
You can stop those problems before they begin. Tooth implants take the place of missing roots and prevent bone loss. Here are your options for single and multiple missing teeth:
- Implant Crown – A single implant can support a dental crown. Together, this gives you a complete tooth replacement.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – If you are missing multiple teeth, you can get an implant-supported bridge instead.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – If you are missing a whole row of teeth, implants can help you, too. After you get implants placed, we can add a set of dentures to them. While traditional dentures can restore a fraction of your biting power, research has shown that people with implant-supported dentures can bite with practically as much force as people with all their natural teeth.
- All-on-4® Implants – We can even perform an All-on-4 implant restoration procedure, giving you back full arches of teeth using just four implants per arch.
Make Your Teeth as Good as New
Modern implants have a 96 percent success rate, and they can last the rest of your life with proper care. Knowing this, you should visit a practice that is doing everything possible to make sure your implants are placed correctly.
We have invested in technology that makes this treatment more effective. Our cone beam imaging system takes hundreds of images of your teeth and the supporting bone. Using computer software, those images are combined into a three-dimensional model of your mouth and jaw. This ensures your implants are placed accurately.
After your implant is placed, we screw the crown onto an abutment, which connects the implant and crown. We use two different materials for our implant crowns:
- For back teeth, zirconia provides strength and durability.
- More visible teeth have a porcelain overlay, which gives them a natural appearance.
If you are missing one or more teeth, you owe it to yourself to learn about Colorado Springs dental implants. Find out if they can help you by visiting Accura Dental. Call 719-249-2854 to schedule a complimentary consultation with our dentist. We’re open 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and from 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday.