Missing teeth can be upsetting — however, they do not need to be. With dental implants in Wigman, CO, you can love new teeth that look excellent and work similarly as well as – if not better than – your natural teeth. It’s not uncommon to get implants at numerous dental practices nowadays. Other practices just can not provide our implant-specific knowledge:
- Professionals with years of teeth replacement experience
- A choice of two soothing sedation options
- A large range of dental implant treatments, from single-tooth replacement to full-mouth reconstruction
- State-of-the-art technology, including 3-D digital models
Determine which implants are most ideal for you with a consultation with Dr. Murdock. You may even have the ability to get your implants and brand-new teeth at the exact same time!
There’s an implant solution for essentially every smile. Our implant dentists will help choose which is suitable for you. You can receive:
- Implants With Crowns – To replace a single tooth or multiple teeth, we can secure stunning and durable crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – A bridge attached to implants is a fantastic alternative for filling a space left by several teeth. Unlike a regular bridge, we will not need to drill into any healthy teeth.
- Dental Implant Dentures – You won’t have to bother with replacement teeth that move or shift out of place with dental implant dentures. Plus, you can forget troubles like denture adhesives and relinings.
- All-on-4® Implants – With this one-day treatment option, we’ll connect a complete arch of teeth to only four implants. It is far less intrusive and a lot more cost-effective than other kinds of full-mouth teeth replacement with implants.