Just like your body benefits from some occasional pampering, your smile can, too. Give it the spa treatment with a Colorado Springs smile makeover from Accura Dental. You can create a brand-new look for yourself with our selection of cosmetic dentistry services. Accura Dental and our team can redo your smile and help:Doctor Chad Murdock on Smile Makeovers Read Transcript
A smile makeover is used to give patients great smiles starting with the technology we use to capture the images to really address the concern that the patients came in to see us for. If someone asks us, “Hey, I want a smile makeover to improve the way I can present myself in my work, in my church, in my career, whatever I want to do. I want to improve this,” we start with 3D technology to take an image not only of the teeth, their smile but how they look and present themselves.
We put that on a computer screen and show them basically how a smile makeover could affect their lives by changing blemished teeth, unsightly smile, dark teeth, and it really puts it in front of them on the computer before we even touch their teeth. It's great. So the technology really advances for a smile makeover.
- Give you a more attractive appearance
- Increase your self-confidence out in public
- Give you the drive to excel in your career
- Make dating easier and more comfortable
- Improve your self-image
Why wait to get all these wonderful benefits? Call 719-249-2854 today to schedule your makeover consultation. Our address is 1230 Tenderfoot Hill Road, Suite 300 – just off Highway 87. We’re especially convenient for residents in ZIP codes 80808, 80906, 80908, 80909, 80915, 80916, 80917, 80918, 80920, 80922, 80923, 80924, and 80831.
Enjoy the Feeling of a Beautiful Smile
Trust your smile makeover to Accura Dental, and you won’t be disappointed with the results. Our doctors have many years of experience creating showcase smiles, most of which have been in the Colorado Springs area. They will use their skill, along with advanced digital imaging, to plan your treatment down to the last detail. We’ll even give you a smile preview using 3-D images or traditional wax-ups.
You will have several cosmetic services available to design your smile treatment plan. We’ll help you pick the ones you need for the look you’ve been dreaming about:
- Dental Veneers – Veneers will give you a dramatic smile transformation by quickly concealing teeth that are damaged, worn, or stained.
- Teeth Whitening – Choose either convenient at-home whitening or fast in-office whitening. Your smile will look radiant after our professional whitening treatment.
- Tooth Bonding – In one visit, we can repair teeth that are chipped, cracked, stained, or uneven using durable composite material.
- Gum Reshaping – Get rid of your “gummy smile.” We’ll gently remove excess gum tissue with a laser so that more of your teeth show when smiling.
- Gum Recession Treatment – To help your gums heal, your dentist will seal your gums and restore balance to your smile’s appearance.
- Restorative Services – We offer several treatments if your teeth are badly damaged or missing altogether. Choose from dental implants, crowns, bridges, and more.