Have you wanted a quick solution to an imperfect smile? One with natural-looking, long-lasting results? We have your answer. Custom veneers from Accura Dental can give you a brand-new smile in only two visits to our office. Our Colorado Springs dental veneers can:Doctor Chad Murdock on dental veneers Read Transcript
Dental veneers are a great opportunity to transform a smile when the teeth are just slightly unappealing, or unpleasing to my patients. Dental veneers are a thin porcelain covering. They can slightly change the shape or alter the contour of a tooth, so it gives it a more natural, lifelike look. If you have damage done to your teeth, or if they're slightly blemished or cosmetically unpleasing, a dental veneer is a great option to slightly cover and just protect that tooth with a non-invasive procedure that allows the patient to leave with a great smile, where I don't have to drill on their teeth a whole lot.
- Quickly conceal flawed teeth and give you an aesthetically pleasing new smile
- Increase your confidence when socializing
- Improve your overall self-esteem
- Help you feel more comfortable when dating or with your significant other
- Give your appearance a healthier, more vibrant look
A new smile can make a dramatic impact on how you look and feel. Call us today to schedule an appointment: 719-249-2854. If you’re located in any of the following ZIP codes, our dentist office is especially convenient for you: 80808, 80906, 80908, 80909, 80915, 80916, 80917, 80918, 80920, 80922, 80923, 80924, and 80831.
Change Your Smile & Change Your Life With Veneers
Dental veneers, one of our premier cosmetic dentistry treatments, are thin, wafer-like shells that our doctors will bond to the front of your teeth to improve your smile. They conceal cosmetic imperfections such as worn, pitted, or chipped teeth. Veneers are even great for teeth that are too badly stained for whitening treatment. People sometimes call veneers “instant orthodontics” because they can quickly transform a dull smile into a sophisticated one.
At Accura Dental, we will help you choose the best veneers for your situation. We will likely recommend one of these two kinds of veneers:
- IPS e.max Veneers – These are thinner than most other veneers and are designed to be durable as well as beautiful. Plus, e.max veneers can often be placed with minimal enamel removal. Our patients love this aspect of the e.max family of veneers.
- Standard Porcelain Veneers – We will usually need to remove a bit more tooth enamel to make room for the placement of these veneers.
Getting your new veneers is simple. We’ll examine your teeth, then take precise measurements of your mouth using advanced imaging technology. We can even show you a preview of your new smile with either 3-D imaging or a traditional wax-up.
Our trusted lab partner will craft your custom veneers, and once they are ready, you’ll return to our office to have Dr. Murdock place them. You’ll walk out with a stunning new smile that will turn heads wherever you go!