Choose top-notch cosmetic dentistry to make your smile look as good if not better than it ever has. Enjoy the self-confidence that comes with a beautiful and bright smile. At Accura Dental, remove stains from your smile so you can feel great sharing it in personal and professional situations.
Take away the discoloration from your teeth by, try our professional teeth whitening options:
- In-Office Whitening – If you are seeking fast results, you can’t get any faster than an in-office treatment. Your smile could be up to 12 shades brighter in a single appointment.
- Take-home Whitening – You also can complete your whitening treatment at your convenience with Professional Opalescence PF. Take home custom whitening trays and gel, and use it as directed to create a vibrant smile.
When you make your appointment, be sure to ask how you can sign up for our Teeth Whitening For Life program. Don’t just restore the shine to your smile, maintain it for many years to come.
As popular as whitening is, you also can take advantage of a variety of services to upgrade your smile. Create a more attractive set of teeth with any of these services:
- Dental Veneers – Conceal imperfections in your smile and give yourself a movie star smile with a set of custom veneers!
- Tooth Bonding – For a cost-effective option to deal with tiny cracks, chips, small gaps, and other flaws, let us apply a composite resin to your teeth.
- Clear Aligners – Crooked teeth can go straight with a gentle push from your own set of clear aligners. This is a discreet solution for orthodontic care.
- Gum Reshaping — Taking away some enamel can end your gummy smile.
- Gum Recession Treatment – Undo the effects of a periodontal infection by restoring your gumline.
- Smile Makeovers – You can make a dramatic change to your smile by combining two or more services.
Plan to keep your new smile looking its best. Visit our dental professionals regularly for cleanings and exams to prevent problems. Our caring team is more than ready to help you manage any feelings of anxiety or fear that you may have when it comes to dental care. Our experienced and compassionate team members can soothe apprehensive patients with additional time, cozy luxuries, dental sedation, and personalized care.