We look forward to seeing you again soon and providing exceptional care at our open dentist office in Colorado Springs, CO! Check out our updated protocol so you know what to expect when you visit us for your next dental cleaning and exam.
Friends of Accura Dental Care:
The past 2 months, we have remained open as an essential business for urgent care and dental emergencies, but limited our treatment options for regular cleanings and dental care. We did this to ensure that every physician and nurse had the need surplus of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to treat COVID-19 patients.
We know that dental health is essential to protecting your overall health, and we look forward to the opportunity to resume our regular treatments for you and the Colorado Springs community. We are certified COVID-19 Clean, and would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the additional measures taken to make your visit safe and enjoyable. We are grateful for your continued trust and support in us—your dental health providers, fellow community.
If you can answer “yes” to any of these questions, we highly recommend you postpone your appointments to a later date. Screening questions will be done before and at your appointment as appropriate:
- Have you come into contact with anyone who has traveled internationally in the past 15 days?
- Have you traveled internationally in the last 15 days?
- Have you come into contact with anyone who has tested positive for the coronavirus?
- Do you currently have a cold?
- Have you been sick in the past 14 days?
- Do you currently have a fever?
- Have you had a fever in the past 14 days?
If you have any questions about your oral healthcare and how Accura Dental Care can provide the best services for you. Please call our office or fill out our online form.