To be as healthy as you can be, you need deep sleep. If you have obstructive sleep apnea, that kind of quality sleep can be rare.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do your loved ones complain about your snoring?
- Has anyone observed you stop breathing when you fall asleep?
- Do you often wake up with dry mouth?
- Do you wake up with headaches?
- Do you feel fatigued or struggle with daytime sleepiness?
If can say yes to one or more of those questions, it’s worth your time to schedule a consultation with Dr. Chad Murdock. Call 719-249-2854 to make an appointment at Accura Dental in Colorado Springs, CO. You also can contact us online.