- Advanced technology ensures accurate care
- We offer complete consultations on your treatment
- Relax with our beverage bar and massage chairs
When searching for a new dental office, you want one you can count on to provide you and your family the best, most comfortable dental care possible. That’s exactly what you’ll find at Accura Dental in Colorado Springs. Dr. Chad Murdock, with 15 years of dental experience, has assembled a caring team ready to help keep your smile shining. Here are some of the key benefits of trusting us with your dental care:
- Amenities such as a beverage bar, massage chairs, anxiety blankets, and technology stations with Wi-Fi access and headphones.
- Advanced, patient-friendly tools like 3-D imaging and laser light therapy for TMJ pain and gum disease.
- Convenient hours on weekdays from 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. and on Saturdays from 7:30 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
- Commitment to honesty and integrity while providing a high level of comprehensive dental care to our patients.
Schedule a consultation with our dental team today to keep your smile in beautiful shape: 719-249-2854. We’re located at 1230 Tenderfoot Hill Road, Suite 300 – not far off I-25.
Rest Easy When Your Smile Is in Our Hands
When you visit Accura Dental, you’ll immediately see that we truly care about you and your overall well-being. Dr. Murdock and our staff are dedicated to providing a high level of care to each patient. Here, you can receive a wide variety of dental treatments to maintain good oral health and a great-looking smile. Here are just a few of our services:
- Family dentistry to keep your loved ones’ teeth and mouths healthy. We see kids beginning at age 3.
- General dentistry like routine checkups, gum disease treatment, and oral cancer screenings.
- Cosmetic dentistry to unlock your beautiful new smile. Treatment includes clear aligners, teeth whitening, veneers, and more.
- Restorative dentistry to repair your teeth and make eating and smiling more comfortable.
- TMJ treatment to get rid of your jaw pain so you can feel better.
- Sleep apnea treatment to help you sleep better and protect your overall health.
Your search for a dental office can end right here. Call Accura Dental in Colorado Springs at 719-249-2854 today to schedule appointments for you and your family members. We look forward to providing you dental care like you’ve never had before!